- Why do you send 2 sms/email after my booking?
The first notification is a confirmation of booking, we are human and a mistake could have been made during taking or inputting the booking, so we ask that you check the details and if anything is incorrect then call the office straight away and correct it.
If everything is correct then the night before when we allocate the drivers we will send you a reminder with the drivers name and his contact details.
- What days do you operate?
We operate 365 days of the year
- Why do I pay a surcharge for public holidays?
Like every other industry, we pay the holiday rates.
- What happens if my flight is delayed
We monitor all flights that come in and if your flight is delayed then the driver passes your information to the next driver and he will meet you.
- Can I contact anyone after hours.
Our drivers answer the phones from 4.00am till 8am, where the office staff take over and again at night till 11pm after the office closes. You will always have some one to talk to.
- What hours do you operate till.
As long as there is a booking made by you we are available from first flight till the last one.
- How flexible is your service.
We are the largest in Manly/Northern Beaches we try to be as flexible as possible.
- What happens if your bus breaks down.
We have a total of 13 buses to call upon, we have never used 13 at once so we have spare buses if needed in time of emergencies